Saturday, March 3, 2012

01122315


PLEASE TAKE THIS VIRAL:

"the judith pauahi bogac fitzhugh girl with flower project"
judy means "praised."
judith pauahi bogac fitzhugh is my mom. she past away in 2005.
when i wear flowers in my hair, i think of my mom, the only wahini from oahu who could not swim and believed in me like no other.
5/13/2012 u.s. mother's day. 5/12/2013 also u.s. mother's day.
01122315.
please post a picture with a female(?) with a flower behind her(?) ear with only 1 tag 01122315
in my deal, i asked that something substantial be named after my late mother. this was the project offered.
reference: tag 241543903 for history.
my mother's big dream when she joined the army was to be a photographer. they wouldn't let her.
the only two times my mother was in the newspaper was when she was one of the first of three women recruits from Long Branch to the New Jersey Army National Guard, 250th Supply and Transport Bn. Hq. Co and her obituary notice.
i did not know about my mother being a part of new jersey woman's history until after she passed away, and i found the article tucked in a photo album.
i hope that as the collection grows, daughters who have lost their mothers will be given this "secret" code 01122315, and feel that this global tribute is in honor of their mothers as well.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment